Roel Berson - House in December 2009

dinsdag 26 januari 2010

A fresh new start!

I thought it was time for something new...
Why? Because it's easy and cheap! ;-)

On this blog you can read about my gigs, livesets and tracks.

Let's get started!

Mixes
At the top of my blog you can find my latest mix...this time it's a mix i recorded in December 2009. A new one is coming up!

Tracks & Twitter
At the right of my blog you can find my latest tracks and my twitter tweets!

My latest track is a bootleg of the classic Modjo - Lady. First it was just for fun, but it became of really nice track i think :-) Enjoy!

Also i made a track with dj Vekx. It needs a few adjustments, but you can listen to the unmastered version on our myspaces! (myspace.com/djroelberson & myspace.com/djvekx)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten